Specializing in Heavy Equipment Transportation, Sales and Rentals
Serving New England
About Our Company
Established in 2005, Iron Haulers Inc., is a veteran owned, small business founded by Denzil "Denny" Easton. We specialize in heavy equipment rentals, sales, service and transportation. Denny is a United States Marine Corp veteran and has extensive experience in the construction industry. He has worked in the industry since 1997, obtaining experience in the mechanical operations of equipment, as well as appraising, renting, selling and transporting of heavy construction equipment.
Our fleet of Flatbeds, Dump, Landolls and Low-Beds is perfect for moving small to over-weight loads.
Our employees are some of the best in the industry and all ensure professionalism, safety, timeliness and security of your property.
Iron Haulers Inc. is located in Coventry, Rhode Island, just minutes from interstate 95. We proudly service all of New England, as well as the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
We specialize in "Point A to Point B" and everything in-between. Our logistics staff will handle all of the permitting requirements for your load. Just say when and where and we'll be there!
A simple overview of the process:
- The client calls and discusses the details of the job with a member of our team;
- Our logistics team then jumps into action to plan the most efficient route and obtain all permits;
- Members of our professional staff of drivers and operators are brought up to speed on the details of the move;
- Our crew arrives on site at the pick-up location, checks the asset for damages, loads and secures the asset, and then cleans it for safety;
- Hauling begins! The load is then on its way for speedy and safe delivery to its destination.
We encourage you to view the video of our process on this page.
Call us at +1 (401) 921-2379
Iron Haulers, Inc.
24 Pamela Circle
Warwick RI 02886